Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
- Will be actively involved in almost all project phases including: Technical and Visualization Design, ETL, Development, Testing, Post Install configuration and performance measurements, Post install issue interfacing and resolution.
- Can lead design and implementation of assigned projects, ensuring each phase of the process is done in a timely manner and can provide estimates for project completion.
- Will gather/interpret data and provide actionable insights to the business to improve critical metrics like operational efficiency or customer satisfaction
- Will design, implement, and maintain projects using various business intelligence tools including Tableau, Spotfire, SSRS, and Business Objects.
- Will Identify and implement process improvement/efficiencies in existing environment
- Frequently required to work in a team setting (virtual & in-person) in order to achieve work goals/objectives
- Follow corporate data security and privacy requirements
5+ years experience in business intelligence required
- Proficient in SQL/PLSQL and SQL Process development (Stored Procedures/Functions) required
- Proficient in modern ETL processes required
- Proficient in Tableau, Spotfire, SSRS, and/or Business Objects reporting tools required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in team environment
- Ability to interface with internal users at all levels of the company to accurately define/develop reporting needs
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- AWS/SQL Server/ Oracle db environments preferred
- ETL methods including R/Python/SSIS/Talend preferred
- Visual Basic preferred
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
Tableau or Spotfire certification a plus
General Office Demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.