Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
Our Provider Partnerships Manager will initiate, launch, and nurture partnerships with hospitals, health systems and provider groups. You will be responsible for the overall success and retention of our partnerships. You will lead recurring business reviews, resolve strategic and operational issues, and represent the voice of the provider within Grand Rounds.
We’re a growing, dynamic team and we work collaboratively to develop process and products that will engage our partners and patients. We are looking for a teammate with the winning mix of customer or relationship management experience, analytic thinking skills, operational acumen, a strong attention to detail, and a real passion for delivering value to our partners.
- Own the implementation of institutional and hospital partnerships, supporting project management and maintaining key documentation
- Serve as a key contact for institutional partners, maintaining regular communication with executive leaders and decision-makers
- Use data to produce insights, and develop reporting to regularly convey these insights to partners interested in measuring physician engagement and performance, as well as evaluating key product features and opportunities
- Leave partners feeling valued after every interaction
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in healthcare operations and/or consulting
- BA or BS required, MBA, MPH or other post-graduate work a plus
- Prior experience in customer/account management type roles ensuring customer happiness, adoption, and retention
- Proven record of handling and resolving customer concerns
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Analytical excellence
- Self-starter, who can work independently and enthusiastically to ensure customer success
- Ability to flourish in a dynamic, fast-growing startup environment
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Passion for the Grand Rounds product suite; belief that these platforms are transforming how we access and utilize health care
- Willingness to travel (estimated 10%)
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.