Product Marketing Manager, Member
COVID Update - Even has begun to re-open its offices. Office use is available to anyone who the CDC has cleared to gather safely indoors without masks or social distancing. Employees may continue working from home indefinitely. Even is a Remote-Equal company. The experience of working 100% remotely feels the same as working from the office in all of the ways that matter: camaraderie, engagement, and opportunity.
We’re looking for a creative and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager to play a meaningful role in shaping, communicating, and launching Even to hourly workers, living paycheck-to-paycheck. With a focus on members, you’ll be responsible for driving our messaging and positioning, naming, go-to-market strategy, and market research. Ultimately, you’ll be the voice of our members, playing a vital role in the lives of Americans living paycheck-to-paycheck. You'll collaborate closely with our Enterprise Marketing, Member Marketing, Communications, Member Operations, and Product teams to bring our products and features to market in an impactful way that resonates with our audience, and ensures Even is the leader in improving financial health for the US workforce. This role reports to our Head of Product Marketing.
We’re looking for a creative Product Marketing Manager to play a meaningful role in shaping, communicating, and launching our product and capabilities to hourly workers, living paycheck-to-paycheck. As our Product Marketing Manager focused on members, you’ll be responsible for driving our messaging and positioning, naming, go-to-market strategy, and market research. Ultimately, you’ll be the voice of our members, playing a vital role in the lives of Americans living paycheck to paycheck. You'll collaborate closely with our Enterprise Marketing, Member Marketing, Communications, Member Operations, and Product teams to bring our products and features to market in an impactful way that resonates with our audience, and ensures Even is the leader in improving financial health for the US workforce. This role reports to our Head of Product Marketing.
What you'll do:
- Messaging & Positioning: Develop the product and feature narrative, positioning, naming, and messaging that resonates with our members at every touchpoint.
- Go-to-Market: Build and drive effective go-to-market plans and scalable processes; work closely with Product to launch new capabilities and with Member Operations and Member Marketing to drive members through the acquisition and long-term engagement funnels.
- Market Research: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct and centralize member, product, industry and opportunity insights on an ongoing basis and become the go-to expert on our members, their journeys, competitors, and market. Partner with Product to influence the roadmap and with Member Marketing to optimize and refine messaging across the funnel.
- Content & Enablement: Create frameworks, tools, content and training to enable Member Operations and Member Marketing to effectively and efficiently communicate the value of our product and features through various touch points across B2B2C, B2C, and support channels.
What you'll need:
- Experience marketing a solution that is complex. You’ve been in marketing for 4+ years and Product Marketing for 2+ years with a focus on consumer technology products; ideally you have experience with B2B2C.
- Expert storytelling and communication skills. You are a strong communicator and have outstanding narrative and storytelling abilities that adapt based on different audiences; you are able to synthesize complicated product descriptions into simple, everyday language.
- Strong project management skills. You're able to juggle multiple competing priorities, you operationalize processes wherever you can, and you collaborate with and rally stakeholders in order to drive towards a shared goal.
- Cross-functional collaboration. You effectively partner and communicate with internal and external stakeholders across different disciplines and seniority. You enjoy collaborating and solving problems with a bias toward action and understand how to disagree and commit.
- Ability to think creatively and analytically. You're comfortable digging into the data yourself and utilizing data, research and insights (along with your gut) to formulate your big ideas and decisions about how to position, message, take products to market, and ultimately determine what worked and what didn’t.
Want to learn more about what we look for in a team mate? Check out this blog post written by our cofounder, Quinten Farmer.
Even is used by people of all backgrounds, and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their users. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Even. We are committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.