At Tanium, Product Management Interns have the opportunity to gain valuable, real-world experience in building business to business security focused applications. Working with a mentor in our product management team you'll be placed on a product team featuring projects vetted by our mentors. Over the course of the internship, supported by your mentor, and working with cross functional teams to build products and features used by our customers.
What You'll Do
Product Management Interns will successfully lead a visible, valuable change to the product set. Past examples include:
- Improve an existing capability by understanding use cases, proposing improvements, driving execution, and reviewing results.
- Integrate with an external system, such as a report export or a command import, addressing the use case, technical needs, enablement, and marketing.
- Have a great time! Tanium's a fun place to work, we think you'll like it here.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or Related degree
- Technology background, preferably with related software products
- Demonstrated success in working with engineering teams to plan, develop, and launch successful software features
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There's a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing“ for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE's list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.“
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it's imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.