Requisition Number: TEMPO07460
UKG is looking for a temporary Garnishment Admin Specialist to assist with payroll transactions and garnishment inquiries. The Garnishment Admin will be well versed in garnishment and payroll knowledge as well as have a strong background in customer service and conflict resolution.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs payroll transactions related to garnishments to include set-up, data entry, garnishment interpretation and updating deductions data according to established timelines, standards and procedures
- Provides answers to garnishment and/or court notices as required within prescribed time limits
- Responds to routine inquiries from client contacts concerning garnishment deductions
- Ability to effectively examine, set up, process and reconcile garnishments
- Develops strong business partnerships with internal and client counterparts in Human Resources, Payroll, and Accounting
- Print/Stuff/Seal and package checks for delivery
- Escalates non-routine inquiries and issues to Garnishment Manager
- Adheres to federal and state guidelines when handling garnishment orders
- Assists with garnishment set-up for new client implementations as requested
- Other Special projects or tasks assigned by Management.
- 1-3 years Garnishment and Payroll experience
- Knowledge of interpreting, entering and paying withholding orders including, but not limited to garnishments, child supports, student loans, and federal and state tax levies
- Knowledge of multi-state garnishment laws
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Must be able to manage assigned work in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
- Experience with handling a large volume of garnishments in a payroll processing environment
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
- Assists with related special projects as required
- Overtime may be required
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.
It has come to our attention that some people have been contacted online by persons impersonating job recruiters for Ultimate Software. These fraudulent “recruiters” have used Gmail accounts to contact, and have requested personal information, such as depositing a check to purchase work-related supplies. These are not legitimate recruiters or job offers, and do not represent Ultimate Software. To safely apply for and view open positions at Ultimate Software, please click “Apply“ and follow the instructions. Note that our recruiter emails always come from an official ultimatesoftware.com email address.
If you suspect you have been the victim of this or a related fraud, immediately contact your financial institution, and then file a complaint with the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov. If you shared other personal or sensitive information, you may need to take additional actions relative to what was shared. Your local law enforcement department may also be able to assist. For any general security related questions regarding Ultimate, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.