Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Manager, Pharmacy System Operations
This Manager, Pharmacy System Operations position leads a team primarily responsible for the proactive monitoring and initial troubleshooting/resolution of pharmacy centralized system applications. They are additionally responsible for ensuring the team follows best support, IT and development processes when identifying, reporting, or resolving issues. Working with the Senior Support Operations Analyst and other team members, to ensure adequate information on identified issues is available and used to identify and prioritize enhancements with tools, alerts, procedures, and systems. This position also works closely with senior support leadership team to provide regular updates on issue trends as well as areas to improve application stability for customers.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Manage day to day team operations to ensure the team has proper coverage and training to effectively monitor the centralized system applications and identify areas to improve application stability.
- Identify suspected problem areas within the tools, alerts or procedures and prioritize them for development or the appropriate group.
- Ensure appropriate access is available for the team to be able to resolve issues based on current best practices.
- Ensure that daily/overnight issues are reviewed with development or the appropriate group as needed.
- Work with the Manager of Central Services and the Senior Support Operations Analyst to ensure appropriate handoff of issues.
- Work with the Deployment Managers and IT to ensure the team is aware of upcoming changes by attending the daily Change Control.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4 years of work experience in IT operations, systems support, or system administration, including at least 1 year in a supervisory/manager (or similar) position.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Unix programming language and SQL
- Knowledge of Weblogic applications and alerting/diagnostic tools (Dynatrace, Splunk) highly desired
- Knowledge and experience with cloud platform technologies such as Azure and AWS
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Aptitude for analytical thinking and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specifications
- Demonstrated leadership abilities with the ability to work within a team
- Ability to multi-task, handle customer interactions with a commitment to quality
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
- Up to 5% travel based upon business need
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation“ as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.