Sprinklr is 1,500 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn.
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale.
Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands around the world, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald's, Microsoft, P&G, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
Long past the era of plug-and-play, global brands with distributed infrastructure networks need help to fully optimize social media software deployments for their specific business requirements. Sprinklr is looking for an experienced learning professional to effectively enable our clients on their customer experience platform.
Brief Summary of Department and Role
We are seeking a talented Instructor to lead on-site and virtual learning engagements for clients and partners on Sprinklr products. The goal of our Learning Services team is to empower our Sprinklr Clients with the knowledge and know-how to effectively manage their own Sprinklr Community and quickly realize the value of their investment in Sprinklr's customer experience platform.
- Deliver on-site and virtual learning engagements
- Conduct needs assessments and scope custom education plans
- Apply instructional design practices to the creation of presentations, instructor and student materials, and potentially on-demand courses
- Manage a client's learning experience throughout their education path, including addressing all follow-up items
- Contribute to enhancing curriculum and effective touch points in the customer life cycle
- Foster internal relationships to educate teams on the value of SprinklrU to drive learner participation
- Continually enhance product knowledge to maintain role as a product expert
- Willingness to flex hours to support APAC clients as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
Sprinklr has spent the last ten years building software for an “un-enterprise“ world and we're bringing the very best talent together to take us to the next level.
- Minimum of 2 years in the delivery of education offerings, both on-site and virtual
- Understanding of adult learning theories
- Ability to develop instructor-led curriculum
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google products a plus
- Strong writing skills to create succinct and engaging courses
- Understanding of and experience with popular social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram)
- Experience with on-demand learning development tools such as Rise (Articulate) and Captivate a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative environment
- Fluency beyond English a plus
- Willing to travel extensively both domestically and abroad
- Familiarity with Sprinklr products a plus
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social -- together.
We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that -- Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
EEO We do not just accept differences -- we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our Sprinklrites, our products and our community. Every human has the potential to be amazing. Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.