At Signifyd we’re creating a new market. We’re constantly improving and expanding the technology that has changed what fraud protection for ecommerce looks like. So we don’t have time for office politics. We understand that different people have different work styles and we thrive on variety while learning from each other. We’re all Signifyers, so we know that what needs to get done will get done.
Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up her or his sleeves and have at it. We're protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that's never been done before and we could use your help if you're someone:
- Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
- Who knows his or her role, but isn’t confined by it.
- Whose greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve their dreams.
- Who isn’t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
Oh, and a few particulars for this role:
Your primary responsibility in this role is to lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives that contribute revenue to the company through the acquisition of new strategic customers onto the Signifyd SaaS platform. Coaching, sales strategy, accountability and metric-driven performance analysis are critical abilities to be successful in this role.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to set and execute strategy
- Executive alignment with prospective customers
- Development of strategic go to market plan for the Enterprise team
- Hiring, coaching, and developing Enterprise account executives to their maximum potential
- Measuring performance to ensure the team is delivering booking at or above sales targets
- Facilitating weekly meetings with team and individual account executives to discuss performance and goals
- Forecasting the business accurately on a monthly and quarterly basis to senior management
- Holding account executives accountable to follow the sales process through stages from lead management through closing
- Routinely recognize and reward superior performance of the team and the broader sales organization
- Engaging in sales cycles with prospective customers in key strategic capacities as well as tactical
- Close alignment with Marketing, Sales Enablement and Sales Operations as they support the sales efforts
- Overall leadership and motivation of their team to incorporate Signifyd Core Values
- 5 to 10 years in direct sales of similar technology solutions
- 5+ years of building and managing a team of account executives
- Background in payments, fraud or similar technologies is preferred
- Proven ability to manage and drive complex sales cycles with some transactions over $1M ACV
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills
- Business acumen to comprehend CXO drivers related to technology
- Successful history analyzing data and translating into process improvements or strategic sales plans
- Ability to articulate ROI internally related to process and sales execution
- Ability to articulate ROI externally as part of the sales process
- Time management, delegation and overall fundamental organizational skills
- Proven success in developing new teams
- Experience focusing sales efforts into large Retail and eCommerce companies