Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Enterprise Program Manager
Overview of Position
The Program Manager position is part of the Enterprise Platform team and reports into the Director, Enterprise Program Management. This position will help lead the cross-company coordination and management for the strategic, enterprise-wide Intelligent Healthcare Platform (IHP).
This position will align closely and work in partnership with multiple teams, Business, Product Management, Enterprise Architecture, Software Engineering/ R&D, Technical Operations, Client Onboarding, Client Services, and Marketing, on the holistic success of the IHP program. The EPM will coordinate with these teams to ensure alignment and progress against the program objectives and targets.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
- Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Project or Program Manager (strong preference for Agile-Scrum SDLC experience)
- Experience working with remote teams in an agile environment and directly with product managers and product owners
- Good understanding of, and experience with, technical systems; ability to identify technical solutions for business problems
- Understand the software development life cycle
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Effective verbal/written communication skills, strong listening, negotiation and facilitation skills and the ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple teams within multiple geographic locations to meet demanding deliverables
- Self-motivated, able to work remotely, innovative and a detailed oriented professional with project management experience
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation“ as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.