Onica is one of the fastest growing AWS Premier Partners in North America. As a full spectrum AWS integrator we assist hundreds of companies to realize the value, efficiency, and productivity of the cloud. We take customers on their journey to enable, operate, and innovate using cloud technologies – from migration strategy to operational excellence and immersive transformation.
If you like a challenge, you’ll love it here, because we’re solving complex business problems every day, building and promoting great technology solutions that impact our customers’ success. The best part is, we’re committed to you and your growth, both professionally and personally.
Onica, an Amazon Web Services Premier Partner and leader in Cloud Consulting and Delivery Services, is expanding. Due to this continued growth we are seeking a sales focused Enterprise Account Executive to join our North America based team. (To be based in the Bay Area)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Seek out, explore, and qualify business opportunities at senior levels with Enterprise scale clients across the Southern California area and beyond.
- Own, nurture, and saturate named accounts: both in cloud services consumption, as well as ensuring an outstanding client experience delivery.
- Deliver against challenging but realistic sales targets in a market that's expanding at a frantic pace with a Tier 1 service offering.
- Work with internal Cloud Consultants, Architects and Engineers to ensure projects closed and prospects pipelined have the resources and progress necessary to deliver world class service levels.
- Connect and collaborate with AWS to ensure the best partnership experience is delivered and commercial opportunities maximized.
Qualifications & Experience
- You'll have experience selling strategic Technology Services, either from systems integration or other SaaS / Cloud related services.
- Experience understanding a client's business strategy and how services can create change and transformation.
- You have a structured approach to solution selling that you can articulate and demonstrate.
- You'll be able to have high level technical conversations with key decision makers to qualify the opportunity initially. You should be able to understand the technology involved at a conversational level once fully introduced to you.
- Previous Enterprise service or software sales experience is also essential. You'll be able to navigate companies that operate at scale both nationally and globally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- You'll be accessible to travel as needed
- Driven by success, you'll also be highly personable, well organized with a strong ability to deliver to senior decision makers within globally recognized corporations.
What’s in It for You
- Cloud community minded, meetups/conferences around North America
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual budget for professional development and training
- Cell reimbursement and wellness program
- Retirement plan
- Recognition program
- Pet friendly
- Flexible work environment
- Community involvement and activities
- Unlimited snacks and beverages!
If you get a thrill working with cutting edge technology and love to help solve customers’ problems, we’d love to hear from you. It’s time to rethink the possible. Are you ready?