Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Our Employee Relations Consultant provides subject matter expertise for Employee Relations issues within specific segment of Change Healthcare's Business Units. Provides first level response and consultation for day-to-day employee relations questions and concerns. Reports to Employee Relations Manager. This is a remote, home-based office role.
- Respond to all first level non-third party Employee Relations (ER) issues received from HR service center, managers, People Solutions Business Partners (PSBP) and other employees, for assigned business(es).
- Interpret and apply understanding of corporate policy, employment law, and other regulations to provide immediate advice, guidance, or clarification for ER inquiries.
- Provide consultation, guidance and coaching to supervisors, managers and HRBPs to address employee behavior and performance concerns.
- Consult and assist with the development and delivery of appropriate feedback, documentation, and corrective/disciplinary actions.
- Maintain required documentation within case management system, including intake and investigative notes, supporting documents and final reports.
- Provide guidance and apply interventions to resolve employee disagreements, conflicts, or misunderstandings.
- Facilitate interactive process in responding to requests for ADA leaves and workplace accommodations.
- Investigate and resolve ER issues, to include: gathering and analyzing evidence, applying relevant laws, policies and past practice to reach conclusions.
- Escalate ER issues that meet pre-defined criteria and use judgment to assess risk and sensitivity determining when to escalate to ER management.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives oversight and direction from Manager.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve delivery of services.
- Able to influence
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance on day-to-day work.
- 4+ years of experience in human resources, preferably with two years direct employee relations responsibility.Subject matter expertise in regulatory areas (e.g. EEOC, ADA)
- Ability to conduct investigations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and department staff.
- Strong ability to build relationships and effectively influence others.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
Bachelor's degree required (preference in business or industrial relations, HR, public relations, or related field)
PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation“ as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.