Director Product Management
You are someone that is passionate about building a product that has a positive impact on people's lives. You know the difference between good design and exceptional experiences. You know that success as a PM is all about relationships and you operate like a mini CEO with a relentless focus on the big picture.
You are more collaborative than competitive. You follow our One Team, Same Dream value and know how to channel your team’s enthusiasm constructively, while deferring distractions appropriately. And you know how to say no nicely. You understand that focus is as much about what you’re doing as what you’re not doing.
We are a mission-driven startup that is creating change for people impacted by cancer. We’re developing a data-driven decision platform that supports patients and providers in making the best care choices. We have both the privilege and responsibility to do work we love, with our patients at the heart of every decision we make. We are passionate about achieving our mission and each others’ success.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management. A self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and defining their own direction. This is a “role up your sleeves and get things done” team where a “show the way and go the way” approach is needed. Join us and help build a product that is truly life changing for millions of Americans.
In this role you will:
- Develop a roadmap that improves decision making, clinical efficacy, & productivity for oncologists.
- Design and drive requirements for our cross functional engineering, data, & design team, managing an agile backlog and lean UX process.
- Work with our engineering & customer success team to drive on time delivery of features and client implementations and coordinate any associated launch activities.
- Evaluate the success of your features through rigorous user testing and analytics.
- Maintain product KPI’s and present regularly to leadership.
- Present successes and failures to senior management, identifying product opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Lead a team of product managers in various levels of expertise.
- Help define and drive a consistent Epic/feature definition collection and prioritization process for both internal and external customers.
- Lead the commercialization process for each release to ensure successful execution across all organizational functions.
What we are looking for:
- Someone that is excited by the chance to build a product that is truly life changing for millions of Americans.
- A seasoned product manager, who is comfortable with agile development practices and lean design.
- Has 2-3 years experience at a Director level.
- Can comfortably present and engage with C-suite executives in the Healthcare sector.
- Has solid understanding of the healthcare ecosystem: provider-patient-payer relationships.
- Can nail the basics: write exceptional user stories, sketch a wireframe, produce a roadmap, drive a release schedule, and keep themselves and everyone around them focused and organized.
- Has experience building data science solutions that involve machine learning, or have researched this space so extensively they can talk about data product & AI design like they do.
- Has experience working with healthcare products and healthcare data; experience with cancer in a bonus.
- Has experience making effective build vs. buy decisions, and can bring stakeholders along with them when prioritizing where we apply our development resources.
What We Offer:
- We’re a remote-first company within the United States
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- 401k through Guideline
- Medical, dental, and vision 100% covered for employees and 70% for dependents
- 100% covered life insurance for employees
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation: we encourage everyone to take at least 15 days off per year
- 11 paid company holidays plus a week off during the winter holidays
- All the stipends! Learning & development, internet, cell phone, and team lunches
- Opportunity to work on impactful products in the complex cancer space
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.