Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
We’re looking for a Senior Director, who can develop a vision, strategy and implement a plan to ensure the Grand Rounds’ clinical team is providing the highest quality of care to our nearly 5 million members.
This Senior Director will lead and grow a high performing team of clinicians, managers and individual contributors dedicated to improving the quality of the clinical care we deliver. The person will need strong collaborative skills, the ability to identify and use actionable data and will have to be able to identify and prioritize external validation and certification opportunities. They will also be asked represent Grand Rounds to external customers and potential customers as well as at conferences and in other forums.
- Exhibit our cultural values to foster employee engagement and member-centric solutions
- Lead and grow a strong team
- Develop and implement a roadmap for Clinical Excellence at Grand Rounds
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with product, data science, member care and service quality teams to ensure Grand Rounds provides patient-centric clinical excellence
- Oversee teams that are responsible for clinical quality, process improvement, accreditation, credentialing and continuous education programs
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare quality
- Managed teams of > 5 individual contributors
- Track record of identifying priorities and the ability to juggle multiple demands while advancing key deliverables
- Data-driven decision maker with diplomatic yet direct problem-solving skills
- Outstanding track record of exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong results orientation
- Ability to travel 30%
- MD or DO preferred, NP/PA considered
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.