Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
We currently are seeking a Customer Success Program Manager to lead our growing segmented customer base programs, customer-based engagement programs and larger scale ongoing initiatives that are driven with core Customer Success Management methodologies as a foundation. This role is a highly visible role as the owners/drivers of adoption, outcomes, advocacy, and renewals while helping to identify expansion opportunities. An exceptional Customer Success Program Manager strives to understand enterprise security needs across a customer segment base and is a guide, ensuring the best possible Kenna Security customer journey.
- Own and drive the effectiveness and outcomes of the Kenna Tech Touch, Partner and MSSP customer segment programs – including the oversight of customer onboarding and efficiently guide the customer journey programmatically
- As part of the Program scope, this individual will be responsible for managing the expectations, outcomes and insights from the Customer Success internal platform, coordinating with Kenna’s CX team to drive maximum value from the CS platform
- Work closely with our regional partners to provide excellent service for their end users and ensure close communication and relationships
- Understand the business nuances and articulate why and how the business is evolving, using effective storytelling to explain the CSM department needs. This includes the ability to create and communicate through visual PowerPoint-based stories
- Develop best practices for the CSM organization and its primary stakeholders; identify gaps and propose changes to existing processes, develop scalable solutions and oversee key organizational metrics
- Monitor customer utilization, health scores and ensure consistent communication with internal and external customers
- Conduct regular proactive customer meetings, account reviews and create and manage success plans
- Drive customer awareness of Kenna Security product features, services and roadmap to maximize adoption and realize the value of their purchased solutions
- Regularly capture, analyze and share the voice of the customer, regarding their product/services experience with Kenna teams and leadership
- Highlight customer successes and provide ongoing recommendations for further process optimization
- Recognize expansion opportunities and effectively qualify them for Sales counterparts to bring to closure
- Effectively manage reactive customer requests and anticipate their needs.Partner effectively with Kenna Security teams to address customer concerns efficiently and decisively
- Document and manage all customer engagement information – including updates on critical contacts, statuses, next steps, and related items
- Consistently achieve on-time renewal revenue targets
- Passionate about customer success; seeks to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem-solving
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with experience implementing strategic and large-scale initiatives projects in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Above-average communication skills to create and convey CSM objectives, success strategies, and customer insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability in structuring strategic analyses, developing and communicating executive level storylines and presentations
- Ability to demonstrate success in managing customers in the Security or Software space.Assertive but empathetic; able to drive internal and external customers toward goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport
- Energized by connecting and building long-lasting relationships with customers
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in client-facing roles for technology companies.
- BA/BS degree or higher ideally in a relevant field
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities, project management and organization skills
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately
- Superior follow-through
- Build trust and credibility with customers by consistently delivering what you say you will
- Comfortable managing relationships over the phone, through email, and in person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Gainsight, ClientSuccess, Totango or related customer management platform experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels, from individual contributors (System Administrators) to leaders (ex. C-level) and different team members to design processes and implement strategic projects that solve business challenges
- Self-motivated, highly collaborative, creative, goal-oriented and team-centric.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.