Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Contract Carve Out Compliance Auditor will work independently under the general supervision of a Manager. The Contract Carve Out Compliance Auditor will review itemized hospital bills to determine whether the clients Implant Reimbursement policies have been correctly applied. This position requires the use of established guidelines and healthcare experience as well as independent judgment based on nationally recognized auditing standards, and payer contractual guidelines to accomplish job responsibilities.
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of healthcare claim review experience preferred
- Demonstrate strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Demonstrate time management skills and the ability to adhere to timeframes
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrate ability to work well with a team
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to changing guidelines, criteria, and regulations
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities
- Demonstrate professional writing skills and strong verbal communication
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Specialized Knowledge/ Skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of healthcare billing and coding and reimbursement guidelines (Revenue Code, CPT4, HCPCS, and ICD-10)
- Demonstrate knowledge of implantable medical devices as they relate to surgical procedures
- Analyze, review, and validate healthcare claim payments for implantable medical devices
- Utilize established criteria and guidelines for completing a medical carve out claim audit, nationally recognized auditing standards, contractual criteria and client Implantable Device and Medical Reimbursement policies.
- Communicate audit determinations in writing to the client, provider and appropriate business departments as determined by internal departmental workflow policies
- Evaluate client reimbursement policy and contractual language as it pertains to claims payment on implantable medical devices.
- Research government and manufacturer websites for updated implantable device criteria for the Implant Reference Library
- Review any additional information sent by the provider to substantiate an audit appeal
- Write an appeal response to the provider
- Maintain a commitment to the ethics of professional healthcare auditing
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.