Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Overview of Position
The Client Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the business relationship with the customer. Ensures that all appropriate resources are available and utilized effectively/efficiently to maximize overall business management services and corporate profitability. Develops and maintains positive client relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure client requests are handled appropriately (i.e. within time and budget) while balancing client needs with company profitability. This position has authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a client, either from a financial or services/product standpoint.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Regularly conducts client meetings to review accounts receivable performance, payer issues and trends, client's business strategies and cash flow forecast
- Ensures the appropriate preparation, analysis and presentation of all Client Management deliverables (including A/R measurement statistics and payer trends, fee schedules, ad-hoc financial reports) ensuring their relevancy, accuracy and overall quality
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the business relationship with the customer
- Ensures that all appropriate resources are available and utilized effectively/efficiently to maximize overall business management services
- Develops and maintains positive client relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure client requests are handled appropriately (i.e. within time and budget)
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ year's Healthcare Practice Management and Medical Billing Experience
- Candidates must possess a solid background in all aspects of physician revenue cycle management
- Strong reporting and financial analysis skills are essential
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required. Experience with Excel pivot tables & V-Lookups is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
- Experience working effectively with physicians and senior management is required
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Pathology experience preferred
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
This position will require up to 25% overnight travel post COVID. Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation“ as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.