Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
The Client Communications Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and performing activities to support operational procedures that fall within the scope of the Client Communications Team. The incumbent will be responsible for running, compiling, and tracking various reports, as well as provide communication to clients and internal stakeholders. This role acts as a conduit between Operations and the client.
- Coordinate assigned region escalations by accessing internal reports daily and post issues to Client Web Portal;
- Follow health plan directives to ensure effective issue resolution;
- Monitor and track health plans with a high volume of their project in “issued status“ and “closed status“ and provide feedback to Directors;
- Collaborate with Provider Relations and individual Operations teams to improve the quality of the transactional process between Leads/Operations Managers and the Client Communications Team;
- Perform audits for sites that have duplicate postings, zero pursuits, and issues closed by the health plan;
- Communicate with Provider Relations regarding any problematic sites that may need additional follow up;
- Execute Project End Summary reports for each Health Plan at the conclusion of each project;
- Provide analytics including trends, patterns, and number of issued sites, to management; and
- Assist Client Service Manager with resolution regarding any issued sites; and
- Audit large and unresponsive sites to ensure site was escalated properly.
- Monitor and process all invoices.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field required;
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Review Specialist II preferred;
- Ability to work independently or within a group and keep abreast of projects (daily tasks/ issues);
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills including intermediate Excel; and
- Strong customer service skills.