Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou!
We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team!
TrustYou analyses hundreds of millions of hotel reviews and transforms this content into actionable insights for 500,000 hotels. This enables travel sites to improve the trip planning process and hotels to optimize their service and influence bookings on scale.
As Business Development Manager you are mainly responsible for acquiring and visiting potential clients within your assigned sales region and introducing them to our products. You closely cooperate with colleagues responsible for other regions and together you will be responsible for the achievement of our strategic sales goals.
You will be based in Delhi (India), will be part of our Asia Pacific Sales Team, and report to our Sr. Director of Business Development. As our ideal candidate you come with extensive experience in the hospitality industry and sales experience. You convince us with your excellent communication skills (both oral and written), your resistance to stress and your positive mindset.
What challenges await you?
- Active sales of our reputation management tool to potential clients in India (North), Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Nepal
- Present and sell TrustYou Products to potential clients on the phone, in webinars and on-site
- Generate qualified leads to ensure target sales and objectives are met across the assigned client base
- Successful conduction of negotiations and conclusion of contracts
- Maintenance of our CRM system Salesforce
What do we expect from you?
- 5 years or more of sales experience in the hospitality industry
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients
- Excellent verbal communication skills and closing skills
- Possess the personal qualities of a winner (as part of the team) – self-belief, energetic, persistence, confident decision maker
- Flexible and eager to work in a team of young aspiring professionals
- Ambitious and willing to develop skills and knowledge in the field of hospitality
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer?
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths)
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Great leadership & support