Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Overview of Position
The Applications Design Analyst will design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Will analyze existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Will also recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Analyze and interpret business requirements.
- Determine how to incorporate the business requirements for our applications and services.
- Determine the appropriate place to make any changes in our systems and/or services.
- Understand and define new data elements.
- Design the process flows, screen prototypes, interface changes, database changes or other applicable change.
- Communicate changes and related existing functionality to Programming, QA, DBA's and Architecture.
- Lead Design Review meetings to review designs with other designers.
- Lead meetings with Programming, QA, clients and other stakeholders.
- Participate in demonstrations.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor's degree or 10+ years of related experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written).
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Exceptional judgement.
- Analytical skills, problem solving skills, able to multitask.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Pharmacy / Healthcare
- Visio / DrawIO
- DB Visualizer
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation“ as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.