To provide excellent guest service through meat and seafood department activities. To use selling skills and merchandising programs to enhance guest interaction and achieve maximum sales.
- Provides polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all guests as they approach the department. Creates a selling environment using selling skills.
- Prepares knife-ready products for sale (slice, trim, wrap, weigh, and price) according to Lowes Foods standards.
- Assists in product receiving, inventory, and storage.
- Prices, stocks, and rotates frozen items, prepared meats, and fresh meat/seafood in sales areas.
- Maintains safety and sanitation standards in all areas that come in contact with meat/seafood and in the prep areas, coolers, freezers, and sales floor.
- Maintains high quality and freshness with products available for sale. Ensures all products are in date.
- Communicates shrink issues to management.
- Communicates guest requests/concerns to management.
- Makes PA announcements for sale and promotional items in the meat/seafood department.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Should possess good interpersonal skills, effective selling skills, and have an outgoing personality.
- Ability to work well with others. Ability to sell and interact with guests.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally and 25 lbs. constantly.
- Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.