A preeminent law firm in the Silicon Valley is seeking an experienced Patent Litigation Paralegal for their Peninsula office. This is a fantastic opportunity to do substantive work along with going to trial! Our client provides an collaborative environment that embraces and encourages positive-minded professionals who seek to be challenged and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Work is 100% remote until COVID is resolved.
- Assist with projects and coordinating of vendors
- Maintain accurate litigation databases
- Assist with trial prep, cite checking, and blue booking
- Organize case materials
- Manage and prepare discovery projects and filings
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience as a Litigation Paralegal on large complex litigation
- Patent litigation experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel software, electronic discovery, litigation databases
- Ability to manage multiple projects while under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Salary: 90K. Outstanding benefit package