Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
- Responsible for the timely, accurate, approved entry and maintenance of trade settlements in Forge application.
- Verify promotion event details by confirming alignment of terms against trade customer contracts and communicate discrepancies.
- Build working relationships with sales ops and finance: communicate contract exceptions and own resolution of issues.
- Analyze and validate volume data and issue rebate payments in a timely manner.
- Review deviated billing with sales finance and reach out to customers to collect any money disagreed upon.
- Work closely with the accounts receivable team to reconcile check details with bill-backs.
- Provide end of month reports to the revenue team to ensure all trade related deductions are captured in our TPM or ERP system.
- Take ownership of special tasks/ projects assigned by the director or revenue accountant.
- Knowledge of ERP and payment processing systems.
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- 3+ years of accounting or finance experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open to direct feedback and constant change
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Embrace fast paced environment, and adapt quickly to changes
- Bachelors in accounting, finance or economics
- CPA strongly preferred
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics