Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected over 100 global organizations by reducing companies’ security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we aren’t afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
Our people are our greatest strength and we are seeking a talented Senior Recruiter to find our next awesome team members. You truly care about people and “white glove“ perfectly describes your approach to recruiting. You are versatile-- excited to recruit for both technical and non-technical roles, and would love to join a Cyber Security start-up that is transforming the industry with its Crowdsourced Security Platform. Your extensive experience in recruiting arms you with strategic recruiting skills, and relationship building acumen makes you a natural partner with hiring managers. If you thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment and think quickly on your feet, keep reading...
Here’s what you'll do
- Collaborate with hiring teams to understand hiring needs and develop recruiting plans
- Build cross-functional relationships to partner throughout the recruiting process and deliver candidate experiences that exceed expectations
- Source top-tier talent, schedule and perform initial phone conversations, and provide detailed feedback on candidates
- Own data integrity in our ATS (Greenhouse), ensuring job descriptions are designed to draw in the best talent
- Use a data-driven approach for recruiting and reporting
- Advise hiring teams on process and hiring strategy from role kick-off the offer accept
- Manage negotiations, knowing candidate expectations from initial Recruiter screen and re-qualifying them throughout every step of the recruiting process
Here's what you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years recruiting experience in an in-house recruiting team, preferably including startup experience
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System
- Experience managing the full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing to coordinating interviews to negotiating offers
- Ability to build, maintain, and grow immediate and long-term pipelines
- Proven track record of creatively sourcing passive candidates (including LinkedIn, networking events, etc.)
- Excellent written skills to craft job descriptions to attract the best talent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a passion for recruiting in a fast-paced environment
It’s all hands on deck, it’s hard work, it’s winning, it’s Synack.
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.