Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
- Ensure management and maintenance of food safety and quality to meet company best practices, standards, and continuous improvement.
- Work with all business functions to collaboratively ensure our customers’ needs are immediately met.
- Make improvements and recommendations based on process control data.
- Partner with site QA and Management to develop and document Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for all aspects of product quality and safety.
- Manage and coordinate internal audits and Corrective Action Plans.
- Ensure all Quality Incidents (QI) are investigated throughout all processes, identify root cause and put in corrective measures to eliminate reoccurrence.
- Conduct training and internal assessments to ensure implementation and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Maintain accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product quality.
- BS degree in Food Sciences, Statistic, Math or Business or related technical field.
- 5 - 8 years of experience a food-manufacturing environment with a quality assurance emphasis.
- Demonstrated ability to lead or support multiple projects / requirements and achieve results in a fast paced work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems ranging from basic to complex by using data.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics