Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
You are a mission-driven, results-oriented Product Management leader with a passion for delivering outstanding products to consumers. As a member of the Product Management team, you will work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, supply chain, and (importantly) research & development to further our mission.
- Develop a product roadmap for Impossible Foods, based on consumer insights, requests of food service providers and retailers, ideas from our Research & Development team, conversations with suppliers and other inputs
- Launch new innovative products by partnering with cross-functional teams to define the product, positioning, packaging, pricing, marketing and go-to-market plan
- Develop product extensions and new product strategy and pipeline by working closely with research and development, operations, insights, sales and marketing
- Define the positioning and packaging for all of our products, based on competitive intelligence, the features and benefits of our products and unique consumer insights
- Develop and implement a comprehensive pricing strategy that takes into consideration price sensitivity of various buyer segments, our desired unit economics, competitive dynamics, revenue and profitability goals and other factors
- Clearly communicate product requirements and messaging to cross-functional partners including R&D, marketing, supply chain and sales
- Work with our sales, supply chain and finance teams to manage the profitability of our product portfolio over a multi-year horizon
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university with MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in technology, CPG, or foodservice
- A passion for Impossible Foods mission
- Exceptional influencing skills across R&D, Supply Chain, Sales, and Marketing, as well as Nutrition, EH&S, and regulatory groups (among others). Your ability to build robust relationships across functions has been a consistent part of your success
- Passion for consumer insight and a proven background launching new products as well as growing existing platforms and portfolios
- Proven success working independently and navigating in an ever changing high growth environment
- Create and present materials to cross-functional and executive teams
- A “general manager mindset“ focused on the ultimate P&L - without having to “own” all the teams and resources that go into delivering an excellent product
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics