C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
In June 2019, Baker Hughes and C3.ai announced a joint venture agreement that brings together Baker Hughes’ fullstream oil and gas expertise with C3.ai’s unique AI software suite to deliver digital transformation technologies that will drive new levels of productivity for the oil and gas industry (https://bakerhughesc3.ai/)
C3.ai is looking for a Sr. Manager, Business Development, Oil & Gas who thrives in a fast-paced environment to manage MOUs across strategic accounts, drive ecosystem and country-specific partnership efforts, and support the prioritization of initiatives to ensure maximum ROI from joint marketing development funds. The Sr. Manager, Business Development, Oil & Gas will be an integral part of a growing team and will partner with the Baker Hughes and C3.ai Sales, Marketing, Product, Legal, and Finance teams to scale C3.ai’s go-to-market operations.
Candidates for the Sr. Manager, Business Development, Oil & Gas role are expected to have excellent written and verbal communications skills and have expertise in the Oil & Gas industry. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to manage multiple workstreams, proven organizational skills, high attention to detail, and superior time management skills to succeed in the role.
- Manage MOUs across strategic accounts; ensure steady cadence of updates and executive touchpoints
- Identify and drive efforts to qualify and implement new ecosystem and country-specific partnerships in support of strategic deals
- Manage ongoing performance of existing partnerships
- Support prioritization of initiatives to ensure maximum ROI from joint marketing development funds (MDF)
- Develop and maintain competitive assessment of alliances across the global customer base relative to other vendors
Experience and Education
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar fields, and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees.
- 5+ years of work experience, including 2+ years in management consulting, with project experience in big data, analytics, and data science in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to juggle projects simultaneously, working both independently and collaboratively across diverse teams
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and collaboratively
- Ability to work independently
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.