Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
Impossible Foods is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst - Systems, to help the organization prepare for the growth. This role is responsible for operations, planning, and supporting the FP&A systems, primarily Adaptive Insights, and evaluating, anticipating, and implementing future system needs.
- Provide technical guidance (design, model, configuration, troubleshooting, etc.) for the Adaptive suite of products.
- Work with FP&A and key stakeholders across the organization to build reporting functionality, automate manual processes, ensure data integrity, and improve system integration across different data platforms.
- Provide recommendations on best practices for budgeting, planning, and reporting.
- Develop and maintain end user documentation related to systems processes, model structures, assumptions, workflow, and best practices.
- Excellent project management, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills.
- Partner with IT and accounting on downstream and long term systems solutions, strategic planning, and implementation.
- Support business partners with financial forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, IT, Computer Science, or other applicable fields.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights required.
- Experience with full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data and with SOX controls.
- Experience with data integration between multiple sources and ability to reconcile data between systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate and convey complex ideas to technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to effectively project manage and collaborate across multiple cross-functional disciplines.
- Self-driven, proactive, results-oriented and able to drive a project from beginning to completion independently.
- A good understanding of key financial business processes.
- Experience partnering with the business to budget and forecast; including expense, personnel, revenue, capital, and balance sheet planning.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics