Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
We are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst – Retail to join our growing team. This person will report to the Senior Manager of FP&A, Sales & Marketing and be a financial business partner to Retail Sales & Marketing teams in order to drive growth, profitability, and key decision-making in the channel. This role requires someone who can support projects in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while providing the necessary financial recommendations and analysis that will assist management in making critical business decisions.
- Partner with the Retail Sales team to develop trade promotions strategies, revenue and volume forecasts, opex budgets, and annual plans for the Retail Channel.
- Manage models to forecast and measure trade performance: lift, ROI, effectiveness, efficiency.
- Analyze the price-volume-mix impact of different strategies to drive growth with different retailers.
- Provide insightful, data-driven financial analysis and recommendations around key investments and contracts.
- Provide financial analysis and support to the Retail Marketing team in the development of performance metrics/KPIs, ROI, and opex budgets.
- Support financial implementation of a Retail trade performance management system.
- Build business and financial processes for improvement and automation.
- Prepare and distribute monthly customer-level P&Ls, actual vs. budget reports, and other reporting, providing commentary as needed to inform risks and opportunities.
- Support Accounting in opex and trade accruals, reporting, and controls.
- Support FP&A projects and partnerships with Sales, Marketing, Communications, Supply Chain, Accounting, IT, Legal, and other teams.
- 3-5 years of previous FP&A experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of FP&A experience in consumer goods, apparel, or grocery.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rigorous environment where priorities can change quickly; demonstrated ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness and flexibility to vary hours and efforts according to deadlines.
- Ability to partner cross-functionally through strong relationship-building and communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills with experience building and managing complex financial models.
- Experience working with or implementing Trade Performance Management systems a plus.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights a plus.
- B.A. degree in accounting, finance, economics or a related field required, MBA preferred.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics