Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
The Sales Strategy Analyst will drive the strategy behind our engagement with key customers as we look to grow the Impossible Foods business. This individual will work closely with the Sales Leadership and Sales Operations team to build the plans, projects, and infrastructure needed to achieve the company’s sales goals.
- Work alongside senior sales leadership to set strategy for our most high-priority sales efforts (key customer relationships, partnerships). You will do this by:
- Researching and developing in-depth backgrounders on top customer prospects.
- Working with the sales team and cross functional partners to create pitch-decks with a solutions selling approach
- Deepen our understanding of various food-service customer archetypes and develop perspectives on how we should tailor our product, messaging, marketing and pricing approaches to meet the needs of these different customer groups.
- Bring structured, analytical and data-driven approaches to support cross-functional decision-making in the sales organization, incorporating expertise from Sales, Product, Finance and other key internal stakeholders. For example: you will manage special projects for sales that might include compiling customer data and or verbatims for decision making and/or you may be asked to design and incubate new processes as we scale
- Partner with key players in our Sales organization to manage the pipeline of upcoming customer opportunities and drive clarity in responsibilities, actions, and timelines required to execute effectively.
- Support internal reporting on customer progress and pitching
- 2-3+ years of experience in data analysis, market research and/or strategy role.
- BA/BS degree; graduate or MBA degree a plus
- Experience with market research, financial modeling, and developing sales/strategy presentations for an executive-level audience
- A proven ability to develop deep, detailed, actionable strategic recommendations with limited direct guidance
- Curiosity about both the qualitative and quantitative considerations required to develop relationships with major customers (brand, marketing, strategy, pricing, product economics)
- A mission driven personality with genuine interest and passion for food and the environment
- An open minded mindset and are a self-starter, with a can-do attitude in a complex, ambiguous environment
- Strong communication skills, ability to present and influence other leaders to get team buy-in and drive decision making, including speaking effectively in front of executives, partners, customers or co-workers
- An ability to creatively solve problems and leave no stone unturned
- A great team player mentality and are comfortable with cross functional teams
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics