Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
- Follow experimental, equipment & process SOPs while paying close attention to details.
- Perform accurate pipetting, aliquoting, and weighting.
- Prepare buffers, analytical standards, calibrations, etc with minimum error.
- Perform assays (UV-Vis, pH, Suspended Solid, Dry solid, SDS/PAGE, total protein, TAC, etc.) for protein samples.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, organized and safe workplace.
- Report data in writing in an organized and timely manner
- 1+ years of experience in an analytical laboratory that includes general pipetting and weighing skills. QC and GLP experience is a plus.
- BS degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, or related fields.
- Experience with 96 well plate assays is desired.
- Must demonstrate excellent accountability.
- Hard-working self-motivated individual with excellent quantitative skills, good organization, and record-keeping skills.
- Full written and verbal fluency in English.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse, dynamic team effectively.
- Attention to details.
- Efficient multitasker.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics