Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected over 100 global organizations by reducing companies’ security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we aren’t afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
Our people are our greatest strength and we are seeking an energetic and motivated Recruiting Coordinator to support all things recruiting. Job searches are one of the least fun things to do--it’s time consuming, there are tons of rejections, and we feel vulnerable as we go through the process. This is why excellent candidate experience is so important to us at Synack, and this role is an essential aspect of that candidate experience! You will partner with hiring managers and our Recruiting team to provide “white glove” candidate experience. You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and are excited to grow your career in Recruiting, moving from a Coordinator role to a Recruiter role in the near future. If you thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment, and think quickly on your feet, keep reading…
Here’s what you'll do
- Schedule phone, video, and in-person interviews; managing the process to ensure excellent candidate experience and handle last minute changes when needed
- Collaborate with interview teams and multiple stakeholders to coordinate schedules, time zones, calendars, and recruiting processes
- Communicate professionally, promptly, and confidentially both internally and externally
- Own the onsite interview process from start to finish, including graciously hosting candidates as they meet our team
- Schedule and document candidate experience using Greenhouse and GSuite
- Post and maintain roles on job boards
- Manage reference and background checks
- Ensure hand-off from hire to onboarding is seamless and organized
- Use our tools and your ingenuity to stay organized
- Be an awesome cultural addition to the Recruiting and HR teams!
Here's what you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years as a Recruiting Coordinator, scheduler, or administrative assistant with the drive to grow a career in recruiting
- GSuite and Greenhouse experience are highly preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a passion for recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- An empathetic and inclusive approach when dealing with all functional areas, all backgrounds and personality types and all different backgrounds of people
It’s all hands on deck, it’s hard work, it’s winning, it’s Synack.
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.