Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
The receptionist will be the first face visitors and employees will see when they walk into Impossible Foods. They have the important job of making a great first impression, answering or referring inquiries, and maintaining a safe and positive office environment. We are looking for someone who is friendly, resourceful, organized, positive, flexible, composed, and helpful!
- Greet, welcome, and direct visitors appropriately
- Monitor and maintain guest log using Envoy system
- Be a source of general information for guests and employees
- Route general calls and take messages
- Print conference room schedules daily
- Receive and sort mail/deliveries/couriers
- Perform administrative receptionist duties such as mailing, data entry, etc.
- Work closely with security by enforcing badge and building safety policies
- Help onboard and offboard employees
- Assist in organizing company events and happy hours
- Route facility helpdesk tickets
- Help maintain office and kitchen inventory
- Assist the facilities team as needed
- 3-5 years of previous receptionist experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, Google G Suite, Envoy
- Excellent communication and customer service; written and verbal
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Warm and friendly demeanor
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics