Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
Join the NPI team at Impossible Foods, and help turn amazing ideas into reality.
A successful Program Manager is a leader and facilitator; is dynamic, driven, organized and detail oriented; excels in program/ project management; communicates with ease at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment and is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts. NPI team launches products on time, with high quality and maximum customer availability.
- Lead R&D and Operations teams in planning and executing development builds and new product ramps.
- Drive ramp readiness with Product Innovation, Operations and Product Development teams.
- Plan capacity and lead factory equipment budget.
- Handle material readiness to ensure availability, quality and cost.
- Communicate requirements and schedules to facilitate technical readiness with supply chain teams.
- Leading all communications, upward and downward through the organization; raising key issues and options for resolution with executive teams.
- 5-8 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline, MBA is preferred
- Background in CPG industries, Product Management, Project Management, Management Consulting, and/or high-growth companies.
- Experience in the food industry is highly preferred
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics