Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
- Sanitize floors, walls, doors, drains, tools and exterior of equipment according to sanitation schedule.
- Sanitize freezers, refrigerators and cold rooms monthly.
- Maintain refrigerator temperature logs.
- Operate sprayers, wet/dry vacuums, hoses, mops, and brooms.
- Proper use of detergents and sanitizers.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear).
- Create and maintain sanitation activity logs.
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors.
- Ensure all sanitation reports are filled out OTIF (on time in full) for her/his area.
- Use ATP and micro swabs and sanitation chemical test kits.
- Operate pallet jack, ladders, and carts.
- Create and maintain warehouse sanitation activity logs.
- Maintain freezer and refrigerator temperature logs.
- Organize warehouse storage space in compliance with GMP standards.
- Occasionally load and receive shipments from trucks.
- A team-focused attitude, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn new processes.
- Previous sanitation experience in a food production environment preferred, but not essential.
- Previous experience in GMP environment preferred, but not essential.
- Current forklift certification a plus, but must be willing to receive forklift training.
- High school diploma required.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work on your feet 8 hours per day.
- Must be willing and able to use email, Google Drive, and other software as needed.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics