Q Bio believes the future of healthcare is data driven, preventive, and personalized. Our service platform empowers patients and their physicians to quantify, track, and analyze physiological changes in their bodies in unprecedented detail.
We’re looking for excellent phlebotomists to be ambassadors for Q and provide outstanding service to our valued members at our Redwood City center. Within this role you’ll work alongside a team of Clinical Staff, doctors, scientists, hospitality experts and engineers all engaged in an ambitious goal!
- Help ensure each exam flows smoothly and our members feel valued; attention to detail and ability to interact confidently in clinical setting
- Venipuncture, vital signs collection, and biosample processing
- Prepare exam rooms and equipment, stock supplies, maintain clean and orderly workspaceInteract with a wide variety of clientele; establish a warm rapport and comfort with strangers quickly and comfortably
- Inventory management
- Work within a team of rotating Clinical Staff members
- Utilize G-suite and chat platform for schedule review and Center communication
- Learn visit protocols and demonstrate knowledge and enthusiasm for changing the way we experience healthcare to our member base
- Enthusiasm for precision in your work, from assembling and preparing sample kits with proper labeling to packaging for shipment/courier to high standards
- Biosample preparation (micropipetting with training)
- License/Certifications: at least California Certified Phlebotomy Technician I (CPT I), Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Clinical work experience of at least one year proficiency with venipunctures
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary team and the drive to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Strong bedside manner, clear verbal and written communication, warm and engaging personality
- Ability to explain complex medical terms and procedures in a manner that is easily understood by a non-medical audience
- Ability to confirm PT schedule availability a month in advance, with possibility of growing to a FT role in the future
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.