Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
Are you someone who loves digging into data, building models, and telling a compelling people story to various audiences? Impossible Foods is looking for someone to harness the power of data to better forecast hiring trends, to build dashboards that measure recruiting effectiveness/efficiency, and to present findings/insight to executives. You bring the ability to balance multiple priorities, deep analytical rigor, and excellent interpersonal skills that can be tailored to cross-functional audiences at every level.
- Be the authority on recruiting and HR data, methodology, and analysis
- Understand People-related challenges, collect data and consult with stakeholders to define solutions, tell a story through data visualizations, and present recommendations
- Partner with IT team to architect data pipelines between HR/business systems, current and future data warehouses, and Tableau; support testing and validation of new data warehouse tables
- Create/maintain, iterate, and improve People dashboards based on user feedback
- Communicate statistical analyses and results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Build analytics capability in the organization through data literacy trainings focused on root cause analysis, interpreting people data, storytelling with data, and action planning
- BA/BS preferably in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Marketing Research, Behavioral Economics, Social Sciences (e.g., Anthropology, Sociology), or Data Science
- 4+ years of data analytics in HR, Marketing, or Sales or equivalent experience
- Experience working with business partners at all levels to capture dashboard requirements
- Experience presenting analytics findings to executives
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape
- Low ego attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level critical thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
- Knowledge in HR processes
- MA/MS in one of the previously mentioned academic fields
- 3+ years of experience in dashboard development and data visualizations, using tools such as Tableau
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise data warehouses (e.g., Snowflake or other)
- 2+ years of experience managing and analyzing structured and unstructured data using SQL, R, and/or Python
- Experience in statistical modeling tools (e.g., SAS, SPSS)
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics