- Collate, review and process all payroll related changes for US and International employees.
- Help manage country-specific payroll calendars for all payroll and T&E related activities.
- Process employee requested changes.
- Assist Payroll Manager with employee questions.
- Assist with processing 401K contributions and loans.
- Preparation of support package for all approved one-time payments.
- Develop and/or improve detailed payroll reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly PTO accrual.
- Process sales commission payments.
- Assist in process and system improvement projects.
- Prepare BS account level analysis for payroll account.
- Reconcile medical, dental, FSA, etc. deductions.
- Participate in T&E reviews / audits as necessary.
- Support auditor requests for Audits.
- 5+ years of experience in processing US and International payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study.
- Experience with high-growth companies, ideally in the Software SaaS/PaaS industry.
- Efficient and accurate in day-to-day responsibilities, but adaptable to changing priorities as they arise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- NetSuite Payroll experience a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver results and meet expectations in a fast-paced environment.