Q draws upon engineering, computer science, biology, physics, and applied mathematics to develop multi-scale models of human physiology, in order to create innovative algorithms and tools that allows us to better characterize and understand human health and its pathologies. We offer the opportunity to learn and develop new skills in a dynamic, multidisciplinary environment, in order to build a world where each generation is healthier than the last.
Join Q and work alongside a highly skilled group of scientists on cutting edge technology in the measurement, modeling, and analysis of complex processes that take place in human physiology.
- M.S. or Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical engineering, Physics, Applied Math or equivalent experience
- Expertise in MRI (spin dynamics, pulse sequence design, signal processing)
- Experience developing pulse sequences on clinical MRI scanners
- Strong Matlab/Python development skills
- Comfortable in Linux/Unix Command line shell
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relentlessly self-motivated problem solver
- Experience developing and collaborating on a large-scale production software project
- C/C++ development experience
- Experience in parallel imaging
- MR or other EE HW development experience
- Competitive salary and equity in a well-funded, early stage startup
- Healthcare, vision, and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Hands-on experience with cutting edge biotech tools and techniques
- We have Superconducting Magnets!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.