Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
Impossible Foods is looking for a Manager, Strategic Finance and Treasury to help the organization prepare for the growth. This role is responsible for monitoring corporate liquidity and investments, developing financial analysis for strategic initiatives and assisting with investor relations related to the company’s financial activities.
- Develop daily/weekly cash flow forecast, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment to ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Monitor and reconcile daily receipts and disbursement transactions; distribute summary activity reports to management
- Primary contact with respect to assisting and resolving bank and payment transaction issues
- Recommend and implement solutions to strengthen operational controls and incorporate best practices
- Develop and present complex modeling of P&L’s and Cash flows for new strategic initiatives
- Assist with development and implementation of investor relations and related communication strategies
- Communicate and engage with existing and prospective investors and lenders and other external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business, plus 2-5 years of progressively responsible treasury and/or investor relations experience for a major company
- Financial acumen with exceptional financial modeling skills and strong familiarity with financial statements
- Experience in a capital-intensive industry and international cash management a plus
- Strong computer skills, including banking systems, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics