Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
- Be a contributor within the Product Development team by supporting development and commercialization of new product introductions.
- Participate in the design of new products, including interpreting customer needs and assembling input from cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate cross functional efforts, organize meetings, and facilitate knowledge transfer and decision making.
- Design, plan and execute experiments for bench top, pilot plant and plant trials, gather and analyze data, document and report results, and make recommendations.
- Conduct a wide range of analytical tests, sensory and consumer testing, shelf life and product stability studies, and recommend storage and handling requirements.
- Write detailed ingredient, product, and process specifications.
- Some travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/MS in Food Science, Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- 2 - 4 years of industrial experience in the food industry.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics