Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
- Design and execute capital biomanufacturing projects.
- Manage the process design engineering team.
- Work closely with the process development team to implement continuous improvement strategies at manufacturing scale.
- Work closely with project management to support and align with project related decisions to meet the organizational goals and strategies.
- Develop long term strategies for cost-effective manufacturing of ingredients made by fermentation.
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 10+ years of engineering experience in manufacturing facilities design & operations (food, biochemical and/or pharmaceutical). Hygienic design experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong track record in leading large capital engineering projects in biomanufacturing.
- 10+ years experience in technical project management. PE certificate is a plus.
- Self-motivated individual with strong oral and written communication skills. Proven ability to work cross-functionally on complex, technical projects.
- Ability to develop processes for record keeping, budgeting, scheduling and accountability.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time to support project construction & start-up activities.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics