Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
The Director of Pricing and Business Management will oversee product pricing, support product managers in financial analysis, and facilitate reviews with executive leadership in the form of pricing council. This is a newly created role and will report directly to the VP of Product Management.
- Create a pricing strategy for Impossible Foods’ product portfolio across different channels
- Oversee international pricing of products
- Drive product management demand forecast for long term capacity planning
- Build and manage a team of pricing and business managers over time
- Participate in deal review process for exceptions to product price sheets
- Conduct competitive analysis to ensure that is incorporated in pricing recommendations
- Build robust models and scenarios to help drive the business and for executive reviews
- Work cross functionally with sales, finance, legal, operations, marketing and others
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (finance preferred) from a four-year college or university with MBA strongly preferred
- 10+ years of experience in pricing/finance, preferably in CPG or technology
- Strong experience in pricing consumer goods
- Robust modeling, sensitivity, competitive analysis, and insights experience
- Experience pricing new products without traditional and/or historical data points
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including being able to present to executive management
- Ability to build a strong team and also individually contribute in a significant way
- A passion for Impossible Foods mission
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics