Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
We are currently seeking an exceptional Director of Corporate FP&A to join our growing team!
The Director of Corporate FP&A will be a key financial partner to Impossible Foods’ CFO and VP of FP&A. This highly visible role requires a strategic and innovative thinker who is able to develop and implement new processes and drive financial analysis while being a well-respected and valued partner across the organization. The Director of Corporate FP&A will be responsible for leading the company-wide financial planning & analysis processes, conducting analytics on total company financials, implementing new processes for a fast growing organization, managing & implementing FP&A system tools, and providing broad decision support analytics to assist business leaders.
In this capacity you lead our forecast and planning efforts across the company as well as all analytics and reporting. You think critically about the company’s short- and long-term strategic and financial priorities and actively seek out opportunities to drive and influence top-line value and operating leverage.
This role will be responsible for developing and driving a proactive, collaborative partnership among the FP&A team, understanding FP&A team needs, driving constructive and engaging conversations, monitoring stakeholder feedback, and identifying trends and opportunities to advance Impossible Foods’ overall business & mission.
- Ensure an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to strategic objectives.
- Spearhead the implementation and optimization of the corporate forecasting tool and integration with our existing reporting system.
- Perform in depth financial analysis, build strategic models, and develop fact based recommendations to help senior leadership make informed business decisions.
- Drive alignment and consistency with Business Partner Leads who support Sales, Marketing, R&D, G&A and Operations/Supply Chain. Understand needs and provide tools and processes they can leverage.
- Lead and support any ad hoc financial analysis, modeling, and analytical support.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field required
- MBA with a concentration in Business, Accounting, or Finance is a plus
- 10 to 15 Years of progressively complex roles with financial planning and analysis experience/understanding, particularly in a Corporate FP&A role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, decision making, and project management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a rigorous environment where priorities can change quickly; strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness and flexibility to vary hours and efforts according to deadlines
- Ability to partner cross functionally, through strong relationship building, influencing, negotiating and communication skills, with all levels of management
- Experience in manufacturing/consumer packaged goods (CPG) is a plus
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics