Pango creates and curates the best privacy and security products to protect people, families and businesses online. Our easy-to-use, trusted technologies empower customers to navigate the Internet with peace of mind.
Pango is seeking a DevOps Engineer with the technical depth and breadth to build enterprise security and privacy products.
- Design and engineer CI/CD pipelines for cloud security product and infrastructure.
- Design monitoring / metrics solutions
- Implement infrastructure as code concepts
- Research, design and apply advanced security techniques.
- SME for application and network security.
- Hands on, team player and problem solver attitude.
- 5+ years of software development and/or devops experience.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience applying fundamental security concepts to system.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud, networking and security concepts.
- Any experience with one or more of Go, Python, JS, C/C++.
- Familiarity with the ELK stack
- Fluency in Shell scripting
- Kubernetes experience on GCP and/or AWS.
- Familiarity with Zero Trust concepts
Pango Perks and Benefits:
Pango builds accessible, easy-to-use products that protect individuals, families and businesses wherever they are. People care about protecting themselves and their families but when it comes to Internet security, many don't know where to start. Through our various businesses and partnerships, spanning from mobile VPN's to enterprise security solutions, our technology ensures safe and secure digital experiences so people can go about their lives with peace of mind. Pango simplifies the complexity of staying safe online for everyone.
Pango is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to Pango's success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.