WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems team to help manage and scale our Sales and go-to-market tech stack. In this role, you will be working with Sales Operations business leaders and collaborating with our Enterprise Systems team to deliver best-in-class solutions for our go-to-market systems and applications. An ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical, communication, and problem solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels or organizations, including Executive Management.
This role will allow you to apply your functional Salesforce expertise to some of Box's most critical go-to-market and operations initiatives. You will work closely with your team to collaborate on creative solutions for technical challenges, provide inputs on the Sales systems roadmap, and provide direct value to our business partners. You will interact frequently with senior management and must become a trusted thought-leader to our extended business partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage stakeholder engagement with critical business partners in the Sales Ops, Deal Desk and Sales Commissions teams to provide consultative guidance on system capabilities and address any Salesforce issues
- Collaborate with other Enterprise Systems team members to triage inbound run-the-business bugs, defects or enhancement requests
- Independently manage end-to-end Sales technology projects, including project planning, status tracking, design, testing and release activities
- Critically evaluate system inefficiencies, drive fit-gap assessments, and provide recommendations for Sales technology solutions that can scale with growing needs of the business
- Support definition of Sales systems roadmap and evaluate complexity and resource requirements for inbound requests
- Work with internal business application SMEs and external vendors as required to deliver project deliverables
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or related field
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce.com / SalesCloud. Xactly and Anaplan experience is a plus.
- 3+ years of system implementation experience and knowledge of owning techno-functional deliverables in a project, including functional design and QA
- Strong knowledge of Sales business processes in the opportunity-to-close cycle, sales crediting process, and territory & quota planning
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce architecture and integrating with other applications/systems
- Exceptional ability to partner with business stakeholders to understand business process challenges and provide guidance on technical solutions
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.