C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
In June 2019, Baker Hughes and C3.ai announced a joint venture agreement that brings together Baker Hughes’ fullstream oil and gas expertise with C3.ai’s unique AI software suite to deliver digital transformation technologies that will drive new levels of productivity for the oil and gas industry (https://bakerhughesc3.ai/)
C3.ai is looking for a Business Analyst, Oil & Gas who thrives in a fast-paced environment, to support reporting efforts (Alliance KPIs, revenues), proposal development, and to perform competitive analysis to ensure BakerHughesC3.ai offerings continue to be differentiated in the market. The Business Analyst, Oil & Gas will be an integral part of a growing team and will partner with the Baker Hughes and C3.ai Sales, Marketing and Product teams to scale BakerHughesC3.ai’s go-to-market operations.
Candidates in the Business Analyst, Oil & Gas role are expected to have excellent written and verbal communications skills and have experience with writing proposals and defining and developing executive reporting documents. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to manage multiple workstreams, proven organizational skills, high attention to detail, and superior time management skills to succeed in the role.
- Perform competitive analysis to ensure BakerHughesC3.ai offerings continue to be differentiated in the market
- Support reporting efforts (Alliance KPIs, revenues) for the business
- Formulate and specify use cases for potential customers, lead the development of proposals that will deliver BakerHughesC3.ai products that address these use cases, and develop the value proposition and business case for the opportunities
- Support Product and Sales teams in development of presentations, demos, and initial negotiations post-submission
- Evaluate and prioritize the development of proposals and responses to RFPs, coordinating with the Strategy, Sales, Products, and Services teams, as well as other C3.ai subject matter experts
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent degree
- Background in consulting is preferred
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Experience writing analysis and proposal documents
- Experience developing presentations and demos
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and collaboratively with a wide range of people
- Ability to work independently
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.