Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are seeking an independent and motivated Biomedical Software Developer to join our Research group.
What You'll Do:
You will work on an interdisciplinary team to develop new tools to support precision medicine applications in diabetes, cardiovascular disease and oncology. The successful candidate will rapidly prototype and test new software products, provide strategy and input on new products and services, and assist in transitioning new products into development.
- Advanced degree (Masters or PhD) in bioinformatics, biostatistics, electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics or a related field, or 5+ years experience working with genomic and clinical data
- Experience with Python, R, or other modern programming language
- Software development experience in both frontend and backend technologies
- Familiarity with some of the technologies we use, such as: Node.js, React.js, Angular.js, Java, Python, MySQL, Postgres, REST, and GraphQL.
- Experience working with electronic health information and related software systems
- Excellent communications skills
- A collaborative mindset
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure, have built and deployed containerized applications and services
- Experience developing software in regulated areas, especially FDA approved medical devices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- An interest in working in biotech, genomics, and precision medicine