Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
- Ensure efficient and timely processing of all invoices.
- Manage all manual billing transactions including Invoices and Credit Memos.
- Record Cash applications to customer accounts.
- Verify completeness and accuracy of all information prior to processing/posting.
- Send out Invoices via emails.
- Reach out to customers for deduction backup.
- Maintain daily cash posting files.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Supply Chain teams to resolve any billing discrepancies.
- Ensure timely cash collections from customers.
- Working with customers to reconcile account balances.
- Timely follow up on payment status of outstanding Invoices.
- Performs special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- College level in Accounting/Finance degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of recent experience in a similar role.
- Effective communicator
- Familiarity with reconciliation of A/R activity.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics