Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
- Be accountable for the health of our largest operator accounts including franchisee groups
- Co-develop the long-term vision and strategy for major account growth with your AE partner
- Develop an integrated account management strategy focused on KPIs, goals of the team as well as customer satisfaction.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with our largest accounts
- Work cross-functionally with product, supply chain and others
- Be responsible to achieve assigned volume and profit goals
- Build relationships with key decision makers that understand our value-added offerings with accounts’ R&D, Culinary, Marketing, Operations and Procurement
- Work with our Marketing and Culinary teams to develop and deliver trends and insight-driven ideations and applications to drive new sales at strategic accounts
- Work closely with entire Sales and Marketing teams on product launches, training, communication, sales support and promotional tools for your accounts
- Build, maintain, and share a high level of competitor and segment knowledge in terms of product offerings, pricing, discounts and promotions, volume and trade spend, forecasting, price modeling, P&L understanding, and contract development
- Manage specific chain account pricing and rebates through our pricing department
- Update Salesforce.com and provide regular reports to senior managers
- Work with Sales Coordinator to seamlessly onboard new customers
- 7+ years experience building and leading customer facing teams
- Extensive experience in a growth business, preferably with Account Management or growth, but in any customer facing role
- Successful proven track record in maintaining direct client relationships and achieving client retention goals. Experience leading fast paced and high performing teams.
- Experience directly managing, building, and developing a team.
- **Must be San Francisco Bay Area based
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics