Position: Program Control Analyst Assistant
Location: Redstone Arsenal, AL
Clearance: Must be US Citizen to be able to obtain/maintain government issues clearance; Active Secret preferred.
The Program Control Analyst Assistant interfaces with the Program Manager, Division Finance Lead and other business management team members to provide program financial analysis and monitoring to support contract needs/requirements. Provide program support to include budgeting, expenditures and status reporting.
- Develop program related financial data and metrics to include internal budgets and forecasting.
- Monitor and assure budget availability, proper approval authorization and charge accounts
- Track subcontractor invoices, funding status and material receipts, open commitments
- Voucher Subcontractor Invoices, and prepare Purchase Requests for funding of subcontractors
- Support the ASI Material Purchase Request process including obtaining Vendor Quotes
- Review invoices and track status
- Support preparation of financial reports and analysis as relates to the business management of the contract.
- Experience in Program Control/Program Financial experience in a federal government contracting environment is a plus
- MS Excel skills, Knowledge of Cost Point a plus
- Proven experience analyzing financial data, financial reporting, forecasting and developing financial models
- Must be a US citizen to be able to obtain/maintain a government issues clearance. Active Secret is preferred.
- BS/BA with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience or equivalent
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.